We ask the questions that
need to be answered to help hospitals drive enterprise-wide IT and
clinical projects forward
Questions we consider and ask in identifying the best resources
for a specific need:
- How many people are on the IT and clinical team?
- How many resources are dedicated to this effort?
- How many resources are needed additionally?
- What is the specific timeline for each module of the EMR system
being deployed or upgraded?
- What are the priorities in the delivery of these systems?
Who does it?
- Who are the internal stakeholders in these critical
- What is the current state of things based on the timeline for
meaningful use and attestation?
- Is there a timeline and delivery dates for these
- What applications require integration and interoperability of
- Where are resources allocated today for these projects?
A typical healthcare IT consultant that we assign will have 10+
years of experience working with IT issues in hospitals. Our
resources understand and have worked with many related issues, such
as the EMR build process, business requirements, project
management, and delivery milestones.